Spartacus Free To Play Free To Play

NEWS

Shroud of the Fallen

shroudofthefallen

- There are three versions of Shroud of the Fallen. Shroud of the Fallen I, II, and III
- Shroud of the Fallen I: +5% damage, +5 defense, +5 health
- Shroud of the Fallen II:+10% damage, +10 defense, +10 health
- Shroud of the Fallen III:+15% damage, +15 defense, +15 health
- All three of these perks can be equipped to the same gladiator, making the bonuses stack.

___________________________________________________________________

Are you enjoying this new perk? Let us know in the comments below!

30 Responses to “Shroud of the Fallen”

1. NME1991 says:

what if you lose all your gladiators in battle and have none left? Are u guys gonna fix this soon… we still cannot recruit new gladiators…

2. MaNu says:

Is this perk for a limited time only?

3. crazy42N says:

I think they are great perks and should be left in the game permanently.

4. pr3ssura says:

finally i got number 3, now i need it 2 more times plz and thank u lol
    seriously though u guys should do this more often …..
    it would be nice to have level 500+ gladiators…

5. david says:

what are you talking about i did not get that

6. booger says:

keep these!

7. NME1991 says:

When exactly does the availability of the perk end?

8. spartacus says:

They meant limited time to get. It was available on august 1 I believe and ends august 4. Which means between the dates you will get these perks. Most likely they will NOT remove shroud of the fallen. I have all three on my gold two handed sword and bits of each on purple guys. My gold guy is rank 452! If they remove these perks they will lose a lot of gamers. So if you didnt play spartacus during the dates 4/1-4/4 you cannot get shroud of the fallen

• shomnigurat says:

sadly this morning shroud of the fallen does not work anymore but slots still occupied.. i have to delete perks but stats are gone weird

• pr3ssura says:

this was corrected some hours later if you would’ve left your empty yet full perk slots alone they would’ve been replenished but you tampered with it so there’s no way for them to reinstate it because it wasn’t your last perk in that slot

9. UBISOFT OR WHOEVER THE HELL MADE THIS GAME. YOU GUYS SUCK. YOU DELETED ALL THE SHROUD OF THE FALLEN PERKS AND YOU ARE TOO DAMN STUPID TO WARN US BEFORE YOU STARTED MAYHEM IN THE MARKET. YOU JUST DELETE OUR PERKS AND DELETEING OLD PERKS COST GOLD. NOT ONLY THAT THERE WAS A RECRUIT GLITCH SO WE COULDNT HIRE NEW CHARACTERS. FU GUYS

10. Dominus VexingJester says:

So My gold gladiators still have all their benefits of the three shrouds of the fallen. But when you look at their perks, the shroud of the fallen perks are no longer labled as Shroud of the Fallen. Now its some weird stuff. So what’s up with that?

Like the perks, should do special perks every so often. Got me to spend more money but hours of entertainment are worth it.

11. rizzal mocht says:

please give me shroud of the fallen in ps3 …tank you…..

12. rizzal mocht says:

how i found out is the perk shroud of the fallen ?

13. shomnigurat says:

please fix it or tell us if we lose it im not gonna pay gold to delete a perk with nothing in it. i have 3 gladiators of no use right now and they are epic it took me a day to equip them properly

14. shomnigurat says:

please update your website

15. silat tiger says:

im sure i got mine on the 5th,infact im pretty sure those perks are still going

16. Dominus VexingJester says:

Okay, WHY ON EARTH would you give us perks THAT WE HAD TO PAY 2 GOLD to delete existing perks for, and then TAKE THEM AWAY?

ON TOP OF THAT, now I have empty perk slots that when I try to equip a new perk the game asks if I want to pay 2 GOLD to delete a perk that is no longer there and slot is empty. That’s just greedy yo. LOL

Gamers are just giving this game money for no return at this point. Ubisoft or who ever gets that money should just have a title screen with no game and say click here to send us your money.

17. pr3ssura says:

once again, patience people
    if you are on xbl like me, then this problem was fixed within 12 hours
    if you would’ve just let your guys be without spending any gold, you wouldn’t have had to anyway
    instead of bitching on here, why not try to be productive and positive

18. pr3ssura says:

the perks that came along with shroud of the fallen such as cocky, nimble, etc, are still on the computer opponents as perks ….maybe we can still earn shroud it’s just going to really make us earn it this time because the promotional thing was really supposed to be it….

19. pr3ssura says:

guys ubisoft is actually paying more attention to our prayers and pleas than you think so just try to be nice because they are people just like you and me
    sure, give them a hard time, but doing make them feel bad for doing their jobs

• pr3ssura says:

sure, give them a hard time, but don’t make them feel bad for doing their jobs
      **typo

20. booger says:

rather than spending my gold i asked on the site what to do and they said ‘we will fix it’. and then they fixed it. that was the way to go

21. James says:

shroud of the fallen is still available?

22. CodyWebb21 says:

so did thay take shroud of the fallen out if so that sucks that was my main perk just got them to put them back please the gamers all want them back so put them back on the game aint u post to please the player cause right now ur pissing us all off

23. CodyWebb21 says:

i cant find shroud of the fallen anywere any more why

24. akabigred says:

are the shroud of the fallen still be able to get