Recently we have released a new patch for PlayStation 3 users. Below, we have listed the changes that you will see within the game after you download this patch.
1. Online Matchmaking now offers a more robust matching solution for online gameplay. This can be verified by attempting to start a match at the same time or by attempting to play with gladiators of differing skill level. Based on the new system, players will be matched against other players of a similar threat rating.
2. Gameplay is smoother in Spectucula and Insulae.
3. Shadows are now appearing for all character body parts in-game and in the Ludus.
4. The Bank menu has been updated to include real-money prices for gold bundles.
5. Users can manually scroll through the descriptions in the Bank for Gold Bundles.
6. Gamertags added to HUD during gameplay.
7. Trophy updated to v1.01 due to change in Japanese descriptions.
8. Memory Optimizations to increase stability across all Districts.
9. Uplay text and messaging fixes.
10. Fixed bug in Uplay password creation.